This position is responsible for ensuring service after the sale and for acting as the coordinator for communication with/between the customer and the Company to project completion. The position will manage and monitor the progress and status of each assigned project as it moves through all processes from production to delivery to the end user.
- Responsible for managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Conduct verbal, electronic and written communication with customer and co-workers/team.
- Follow up on status of submittal and ensure required changes made.
- Review plans and specifications completed by Design/Drafting Technicians and Estimators.
- Communicate with production and delivery departments on order information.
- Maintain strong relationships with customers
- Work to resolve customer complaints.
- Thorough knowledge of all customer projects.
Other duties as assigned
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in a related field or equivalent job experience (Preferred).
- Ability to read and understand constructions plans, shop/engineering drawings.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Word,Excel, Access, Outlook).
- Working knowledge of Titan (or similar Access based software program) preferred
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Team player
Foley Products Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Benefits Enjoyed by our Team Members:
- A culture that values opportunity for growth
- 401(k) retirement savings program
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays