This position will prepare project quotes, product drawings and
details for assigned projects which include, but are not limited to,
analyzing plans, preparing accurate cost estimates that are job
specific and submitting cost estimates for bidding.
- Perform take-offs from provided plans and specifications for
- Prepare submittals from plans, specifications, rough sketches
and/or verbal instructions.
- Prepare details to specify dimensions, materials, and processes
used in making the product.
- Consult with in-house engineers for steel and product design
- Review submittals for accuracy prior to transferring submittal to
Project Coordinator in timely manner
- Other duties as assigned.
Foley Products Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Competitive Benefits Package to Include: Health
Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401(k), paid vacation