This position will prepare project quotes, product drawings and details for assigned projects which include, but are not limited to, analyzing plans, preparing accurate cost estimates that are job specific and submitting cost estimates for bidding.
- Perform take-offs from provided plans and specifications for assigned projects, along with key administrative tasks
- Prepare submittals from plans, specifications, rough sketches and/or verbal instructions.
- Prepare details to specify dimensions, materials, and processes used in making the product.
- Consult with in-house engineers & Project Managers for product designs
- Review submittals for accuracy prior to transferring submittal to Project Coordinator in timely manner
- Provide administrative sales support by tracking quote activity
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in a related field or equivalent job experience (Preferred).
- Ability to read and understand constructions plans, shop/engineering drawings.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Word,Excel, Access, Outlook).
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD (Preferred)
- Self-discipline & Highly Motivate Team Player, Comfortable with Deadlines
- Exceptional Oral & Written Communication Skills are required
Foley Products Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer