This position is responsible for developing and maintaining current customer relationships, identifying and building new customer relationships, achieving established sales goals and assisting in the development of short and long term sales strategies/plans to increase sales volume and profit margins.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and maintain relationships within the engineering community to enhance leverage for future projects.
- Interact with customers in various settings to include pre-bid meetings, bid openings, office/site visits, etc.
- Develop and maintain current customer relationships. Identify and build new customer relationships.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, etc
- Recommend changes in products, service and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies. Actively participate in industry related associations to develop and maintain key networking and business relationships.
- Track projects from planning through the construction phase.
- Minimum of 2- 5 years’ experience in sales, with civil infrastructure construction, precast concrete and/or concrete pipe products manufacturing experience preferred
- Knowledgeable in current and possible future industry trends
- Ability to read and interpret design drawings and engineering production drawings
- Ability to travel
- Must have self-discipline to work independently
- Have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work with diverse group of people
- Ability to foster a team based approach to accomplishing goals
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
NOTE: The responsibilities and duties listed above are given to outline the basic responsibilities of the position. At times responsibilities or duties that are not listed above may be required.
Benefits include: Health/Dental/Vision Insurance; Life insurance; 401(k); paid vacation
Foley Products Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer