- Construction/Concrete Management degree or equivalent preferred, but not required.
- 2+ years Project Management or Sales Coordinator experience, ideally within the construction or precast concrete industry preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizations skills
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage several large to small, complex projects simultaneously.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Construction/Concrete Management degree or equivalent.
- Ability to review and work from production schematics and engineering drawings
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Team Player
NOTE: The responsibilities and duties listed above are given to outline the basic responsibilities of the position. At times responsibilities or duties that are not listed above may be required.
Benefits include: Comprehensive Health/Dental insurance; Life insurance; 401(k); paid vacation
Foley Products Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer