This position will work directly with the business and department leaders to plan, create, and execute effective training and development programs for the organization. This is a working manager role, the individual will design, develop and deliver both learning management systems (LMS) and instructor-led courses.
- Conduct needs analysis to determine knowledge gaps and training needs of the organization
- Research, select and manage training resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training through various training methods, curriculum, LMS, etc.
- Create, maintain and update new and current training curriculum/modules
- Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs
- Lead training sessions, workshops and other learning programs
- Maintain documentation, including participant records, evaluations, etc. according to business requirements
- Measure training outcomes
- Keep abreast of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Manage the training budget
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, or related field. Equivalent education and/or work experience may be considered.
- 5 - 7 years of experience in training or corporate development
- Proven experience designing and implementing training programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of web-based training systems
- Strategic thinker with strong organizational/time management skills
- Able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks and work with multiple interruptions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Availability to travel
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k), paid vacation